Friday, March 2, 2012

Insta-Friday

As was last weeks Insta-Friday carried on with a theme, today post is completely opposite.  Todays post is filled with complete randomness.  It's been a whirlwind of  a week and this is what I came up with in photos to share.

I am linking up the Jeannette from Life Rearranged.


A romantic dinner out with my husband resulted in a shared Cesar salad and this is what came out.  DOUBLE YOKE!  Like totally awesome.  I know its purple but it was a picked egg and so super delish.  Did you know that it is good luck to find a double yoke?  This, however, later in the week resulted in counter reaction.  I will explain later.

 Foxen was such a great host at his home last weekend.  Check out the dinner below.

Surf and Turf ( I only did the surf part) home cooked with great friends and fabulous cooks.  Note to self: have more of these dinners in with friends.

Make up applications in the car are becoming perfected, don't worry they are NOT done while driving.


New sunglasses for my hubby who was so sad when he lost his on my birthday trip to Catalina.

Another gorgeous California sky.  I think I need to include at least one of these in every post I do.

The beginnings of a first tattoo...more on this next week ;)

What does it mean when you open a fortune cookie with no fortune?  Is that extra luck like the double yoke egg above? or is it bad luck?  Someone please help.  I have been freaking out about this one for a while.

I was so super proud of my husband I just had to wear this to express my LOVE!

Treat Day!  YAY for deep fried ice cream with sprinkles.  Made my week :)

That is all for this week, talk about randomness huh?  How was your week?  Do you link up the Jeannette?  If not you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment