Friday, March 23, 2012

Insta-Friday Double Duty

I missed posing last week but I have a super good excuse.  I had a date with a very special little lady.  My amazing step-daughter earned Honor Roll for the first time.  This was definitely a day to celebrate.  I rushed off early to meet her at school for the awards assembly.  I was then begged to stay for the remainder of the day in class with her.

So like I said super good excuse. ;)

To make up for it though, I am going to make this week's insta do double duty because I really wanted to share some of the photos from last week.

Here goes.  I hope you can stick through the long post I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged.


A much needed morning pick me up breakfast from Hank's Mexican Food in Costa Mesa was just the ticket for this sluggish day.

Totally blurry photo of what I watch on my iPad on Saturday mornings.  Guily pleasure, 19 Kids and Counting.  This episode they visited their friends the Bates family, a total combined head count of 38 plus one on the way.  Total Craziness! 

Love these peeps!  Sunday morning breakfast is more like brunch time...ok, usually lunch time but we eat breakfast foods and always at Kimmie's and always so yummy.  I don't know whats happening in this photo, I don't ask questions I just take the photos.

Daddy Daughter cuddle time turned into Daddy snoring time in the pepto pink room.

This new bedding is just sitting in the bag waiting for the bedroom to get painted.  Remember the almost tears I spoke about a few weeks ago.  Well, ya, that room has yet to be painted and put back together but that doesn't keep me from decorating it.

An accidental drive by this place almost resulted in a quick drop in.  Too bad there was no time :(

Purchases from this place make me happy.  Even if they are a gift for a special friend.

This is the honor roll assembly I spoke of earlier.  So proud of this little girl.

After school we decided to hit the movies but not before a little shopping to kill some time.

Stocking up on snacks before watching The Lorax.  No movie going experience is complete with out popcorn, candy and a drink!

More popcorn was had on Saturday with an all girl trip to the movies with out of town visiting cousins.

After the movie it was off to BK to check out the green ketchup!  Craziest thing I have ever seen.  Did anyone else try it?

This guy, my bestie, is so Irish he even wears green the day after St. Paddy's Day!

This firetruck pulled into the parking lot during breakfast just for the kids to check it out and take some photos.  I was totally going to have my picture taken too but I didn't want my food to get cold ;)

Loving these poppies on this first day of Spring.  With color brings great joy and happiness.

When your sick hubby calls you to pick up medicine and tissues on your way home you just know it is not going to be a good night.  Poor guy just can't kick this sickness :(

Birthday presents all wrapped up ready to go to a special friend who really needed a pick me up that day.

I busted out the new Coach tote (a Christmas gift from my hubby) and stuffed it full of wedding planning necessities and was on my merry way to a new client meeting.  Which went great!

Sorry for the long one.  I hope to never have to do this again.  Trying to start preparing earlier for insta-friday is a good idea.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment