Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014!


Welcome 2014! My resolutions for 2014 are:

* Spend time with God everyday. Read the bible everyday in chronological order.
* Humble myself and have a loving heart in my marriage.
* Work hard at growing my business. Continue to find new ways to expand and diversify.
* Get organized and stay organized with home and with work.
* Make more of an effort to eat clean and healthy. Work hard to cut out sugar and all processed foods.
* Make time to read more books, at least one per month.
* Focus on relationships with family and close friends and quit trying to make an effort for friends that don't make an effort for me.
* Make and keep a work out routine. Try for 3-5 times a week.
*Step outside my comfort zone and try new things and go new places. Stop saying NO and just do it! Travel at least one new place.
* Remember to constantly say what is on my mind, especially the positive things. Tell my husband every day how much I love and care for him.
* Relax, take a big chill pill and enjoy 2014

I know it is a lot but I haven’t made resolutions for the past few years so I am trying to make up for it. If I write it down and put it out there I will be more committed to keeping them. What are your resolutions for the New Year?


No comments:

Post a Comment