Friday, July 6, 2012

Insta-Friday 7/6/12

I can't believe that it is Friday again.  Since starting this insta-friday weekly blog posting the weeks just seem to fly by.

I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday.





My hubby is great at gift giving!  I got this beautiful necklace for our anniversary.  I have worn it every day.  Jason is just trying to figure a way to tack on a "more" at the end.

I am so spoiled and received two gifts.  This one is for my right hand.   5 diamonds for 5 years.

Morning after wedding breakfast at the Sugar Shack in Huntington Beach.  It was a busy day.


Then it was fun in the sun at the pool at the Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach drinking Surf Heros getting out tan.

 Tuesday night, the city of La Mirada had a 3rd of July celebration (they always have it the night before the 4th).  There are so many people that make their way to the park for all the activities.  This year they had a few food trucks.  This is the one I chose and the Hawaiian chicken sliders were to die for.

About 9:15 its lights out at the park and the glow sticks shine through and we know the firework display is almost here.

The show was amazing.  I just love watching fireworks.  Our spot this year wasn't too great.  Next year we will move away from the trees.  But really there was not a bad view anywhere.


It was a real layed back 4th.  Brunch at our favorite spot then off to the movies.  Before a little shopping then dinner.  We raced home just in time for our streets annual block party firework display.  Seriously it goes off at our house!

I love that our neighbors all come out and watch the firework show.  Everyone buys fireworks and share in the fun.

Now, these ones we did not have but they were shooting off all around us.

Since I shared my anniversary gifts I thought it only appropriate to show off my husbands gift.  Its a tungsten carbide right with carbon fiber inlay.  He loves it and I am so happy.

That's all for this week.  Check back next Friday for more.  Have a great weekend all!


No comments:

Post a Comment