Friday, July 20, 2012

Insta-Friday 7/20/12

It's been a rough week...

Rough week = not many photos = :(

Oh well, we can't all be perfect.  So here is what I got.

I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday.

A not so fun weekend ended with a few drinks...well it tried :(

 A quick trip to Ikea for a super cool project in the works and I was met with construction.  Ikea was getting a facelift in the way of new paint.  Then walking inside and they were rearranging the display rooms.  It was kinda cool to see it all in motion and super motivational.

I had a few meetings this week.  This was a great part of my week.  Coffee Bean & Tea Leafs Pineapple drink blended.  So yummy!

My hubbs left Wednesday for Washington.  He is doing a lot of traveling this year for his company.  I was so sad to come home Wednesday night and walked into the bedroom.  Its been a lonely few days and still a few more to go.  He did send this pic the night he left...

He is having a great time!

Thats all this week.  Check back next week and hopefully I do a little better than just three measly photos.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment