Friday, June 22, 2012

Insta-Friday 6/22/12

Another week has past and its time for insta-friday again.

I have begun to really like doing insta's.  At the end of a fun week or tired week, whatever it may be, I get to reflect back on all that has happened.

I have been linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged for only a short time but have been having so much fun.  Follow along if you would like or join in on all the fun.  If you check back next week, I promise to bring fun and exciting news.


I have to admit that I have really been a bad eater since I returned from vacation.  I try but the motivation is drifted off somewhere and I can't seem to get it back.  I hope that by saying it here it will be my incentive.  

30 days

Work out and eat healthy.  I think I may allow one cheat day a week, but nothing over board.  There I have said it now lets hope I can keep to it.  I will be starting on Sunday and until then...its a free for all! OK, maybe not.  But I did eat this Sunday morning and I am so ashamed...

 

After that sinful delight we headed out to the beach, Dog Beach to be exact, in Huntington.  It was better than I thought it would be.  There were so many dogs just hanging out playing.  We popped up our tent and set out for a great day.



None of us had ever been to dog beach before including our old timer, Spike.  He wasn't quite sure what to make of it all.  There were so many other dogs around and the ocean, he didn't know quite what to make of it all.  He decided that he didn't like the water and was NOT going in.



Jessica made lots of friends that day, all in the furry & cute category.  She spent most of the day playing with others people's dogs.  I think they enjoyed it!


I spent the day soaking up the sun and reading.  I loved watching everyone play and have a great time.  I am just not much for salt water.  I had a few visitors in my tent.  They would just stop by to say hello.


One night last week turned into game night and this was the aftermath of it.  Not too bad, but I am sad to say that it is still that way today. Cleaning was not my thing this week.


This guy seems to have made a bed atop of my jewelery box.  He thinks its funny or cute but I don't.  Not when I have to pick him up off of it to get my earrings.  Lets just say that I haven't worn many earrings this week. :)

Have a great weekend!  And don't forget to check in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment