Friday, February 3, 2012

Insta-Friday

Ahhhh....its another Friday.  The week went by pretty slowly for me.  I had a lot to do.  Re-organizing my computer files and backing up photos takes a lot of time.  I know that it is already February but this was on my to-do list for the beginning of the year.  I still have some updating to do but at least its a start.

Here I am again linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged.  Here is my story for the week...

I got some A.MAZ.ING news the previous week.  One of my summer weddings was going to be featured in Ceremony Magazine OC 2012.  I still haven't received my print copy of the mag but went online and there it was.

I had been working on a very special baby shower for a few weeks and Friday night I realized that I still had not wrapped the gift.  Luckily I had a cute doggie talk paper ribbon and an extra baseball from the banner.  I guess it helps to have a stocked gift wrap area.  I feel so Candy Spellingish.

The cutest puppy dog flowers you have EVER seen.  I will show you more from the shower next week.

I had a hair appointment on Sunday!  I had to wake up super early after staying up so late the night before.  But it was so worth it.  Love the color!

The clouds were so beautiful during the week.  Here is a view of them through my sky roof in my car.  I needed a time out and went and sat in my car and stared up at the clouds.  It was so peaceful and helped me get back in to the swing of things.

The aforementioned car is also my mobile office and lunch room.  This was the passenger floor after lunch salad was consumed.

I mentioned that I have been working on reorganizing files on my computer.  This was my view for most of the week.  The iPad set up next to me and I was Netflixing too.  I call it multitasking :)

These are very special words to me.  I was immediately drawn to them years ago when I first heard them.  I even have an art piece with these words inscribed hanging in my office.

That's all folks...

This weekend is the Superbowl.  Are you watching?  Who are you rooting for?  Are you hosting a party?  Have a great one!







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love the floral dog! That is seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete