Monday, September 19, 2011

Engagement Session: Krystal & William

I received these images a while ago and do you know why I waited to post them...because...because...I have no idea.  These totally fabulous images are not something I should have held back.  I promise the next time I receive images from a photographer I will not keep them from you.

I have known Krystal since before she was born.  Our moms were best friends growing up and still are.  We were as close as sisters but told everyone that we were cousins cause we didn't look at all alike.  We lost touch over our adult years until recently when she contacted me to help plan her wedding.  I was completely honored and can't wait for the big day, 11-12-11.


Now lets get on to the details.  This photo shoot was done over two days and two locations.  The OC Fair is a great spot for some casual fun shots which they totally embraced all that the fair had to offer.  Next they were off to the Wilderness Preserve that gave way for more romantic personal shots.  Enough talking lets show you those images.
























All photos courtesy of David Seng.


No comments:

Post a Comment